Terms & Conditions
Your use of the well-actually.co.uk website and the purchase of products from us means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Contact details
Address Reviva Life Ltd T/A Well.Actually, 64 Nile Street, London N1 7SR– United Kingdom
44 +(0) 203 981 4198 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday (GMT). Email: email@example.com
When you place an order online, we will send a confirmation email to you using the email address supplied. This email does not mean that the order you have placed can definitely be fulfilled. Once the stock has been checked and we know your order can definitely be fulfilled we will send you a further email which will specify delivery details and pricing. If the product is out of stock, we will email and let you know. Well-actually.co.uk reserves the right to discontinue products at any time and therefore to cancel a sale and not supply the products. If a sale is cancelled the payment will be refunded in full. Every order will be treated individually and therefore separately. All prices quoted on well-actually.co.uk are in GBP – if you are ordering outside the UK, the credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Both charges and refunds will be made in GBP. Well-actually.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Our Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 60 day money-back guarantee products purchased through our www.well-actually.co.uk website. If you are not sure after 60 days of purchase, simply contact us we will return 100% of your money (minus any shipping costs), no questions asked. Please ensure you are the purchaser and made a purchase through our website. We provide a one time only money return, on a single product you were unsure of.
3. Website information
We have tried to ensure that information provided on the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained on the website. The internet service provided is beyond our control and if for any reason the service is interrupted, we take no responsibility for this.
4. Payment & Delivery
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay.
5. Delivery and Returns
Well-actually.co.uk is always as up to date as possible but we cannot guarantee the availability of any product. If a product is out of stock, then we will credit your account with the amount debited.
Offers are only available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
· You will be notified of the delivery costs before you submit your credit card details.
· If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
· Well-actually.co.uk aims to deliver products within the UK in 1-5 working days. Orders are dispatched by Royal Mail. If sending by next day courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products.
· We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on well-actually.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
· If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-14 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
· Delivery costs will be based on the address you give, and these will be given to you before you submit your credit card details.
· Please note that customs and import policies in some countries prohibit the importation of certain products. It is your responsibility to check your country's policies. We will not be liable for any loss which may have resulted from importation restrictions being in place.
To see the full Shipping Terms, please click here.
Well-actually.co.uk is a registered trademark of Reviva Life Ltd, and our affiliates in the UK and other countries. The content of this website is copyright to Reviva Life Ltd under the UK and other country laws. None of the material on the well-actually.co.uk website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever for commercial purposes without the authorisation of the company. This extends to all intellectual property including photos and marketing materials. However, you may download material for your own personal, non-commercial use.
7. Marketing Communications
When you order products from well-actually.co.uk the information you give us is stored so we can keep you informed of any offers or events that you may find useful. We will continue to send this information through to you until such time as you ask us not to. If you are a new customer, when you sign up for an account, we will ask you whether you are happy for us to contact you about relevant offers and events in the future.
Well-actually.co.uk do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies. If you have submitted data that you do not wish us to use or if you no longer wish us to contact, you then contact us as soon as possible to be removed from our database.
8. Well-actually.co.uk Liability Information
8.1. If you use well-actually.co.uk in breach of any of these terms you will be responsible for any loss or damage as a result.
8.2. Well-actually.co.uk will not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if it is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
8.3. Please ensure that you read all the information that you receive with your product and use the products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8.4. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8.5. Well-actually.co.uk does not accept liability and will not pay compensation for any loss or damage including the below:
· Any delays in updating information on the site
· Any viruses that may infect the user's computer as a result of using well-actually.co.uk or any emails or attachments received from well-actually.co.uk and its affiliates.
· The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of well-actually.co.uk or any product purchased through well-actually.co.uk
· Any inability or restriction for you to use the website which is beyond our control.
· Any loss of profit or wasted expenditure which occurred as a result of something beyond our control.
Well-actually.uk reserve the right to refuse you access to the website. Well-actually.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person. Well-actually.co.uk can be accessed by anyone in any country and we cannot guarantee it will always adhere to the laws of that country. These terms constitute the full agreement between you and well-actually.co.uk. Use of well-actually.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts. Well-actually.co.uk is a trading name of Reviva Life Ltd, registered in England, company number 12560760. Our registered office address is 64 Nile Street, London N1 7SR United Kingdom.