Privacy & Cookies Policy
Feel free to browse our website without giving us any information about you at all. However, if you would like to sign up to receive our special offers, we will use your information to communicate with you about promotions and new products you may be interested in.
What do we collect?
To enable us to process your order we will ask you to provide personal details such as:
- Email address
- Address and telephone number
- IP Addresses and Cookies
We also store some observed data such as your browsing history or click through email behaviours. We may also group customers depending upon their geographical location or sales behaviour.
What do we do with your data?
We use the data we store to fulfil your orders and send you personalised, relevant communications regarding our product and services.
Well-actually.co.uk will never pass or sell your data except where that third party requires the data to provide order delivery, or to provide communications as part of well-actually.co.uk normal service, including marketing analytics. For more information about who we share your data with, read on.
We share your data with our trusted fulfilment partners and ensure all appropriate contractual safeguards and security is in place. These include warehouse packing services, IT systems, hosting providers and IT support to fulfil your order; mailing houses and email services to send you marketing (where you have permitted us to) and marketing analysis third parties including an independent product and service review provider.
Your data will be kept for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with us. We need to keep transaction information for auditing and statutory reporting purposes for this period, however we can remove you from our marketing database at your request.
- Social Media Features
- External Websites
By using the Site you consent to us using the cookies described below.
HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-european countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time-frame and notify you of the action we have taken.
Updates to this Notice
This Notice may be updated from time to time in line with current legislation and best practices.
Last amended date: 26/06/2018