Our commitment to the planet we live on & our communities
We are bold in our ideals, rooted to our cause, and defined by our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments.
Well.Actually. is not just another supplement brand. There was not one purpose ‘to make a great nutrition’. There were several:
- Formulate quality nutrition which was highly bio-available
- Sold at the lowest possible price without compromise to quality
- Adopt eco-conscious packaging solutions which reduce plastic waste
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Free From – preservatives, alcohol, soy, gluten, artificial colours or sweeteners
- UK Manufactured - We do not import products from overseas
Eco-Conscious Packaging Choices
Well.Actually. focuses to reduce packaging waste and minimise plastic use, delivering a measured reduction to the impact on our environment.
We therefore choose to use:
- Glass which is 100% recyclable and the most widely recycled material in the UK, and which does not deteriorate the more times it is recycled.
- Biodegradable labels & non plastic packaging tape, filler, and protection to safely transport our products. They are 100% recyclable and wherever possible, we use recycled materials.
As we have found out, there is no one giant step to get you there. It is a combination of lots of little steps, with a commitment to discovering new and more innovative ways that can further reduce any impact to the environment.
Well.Actually. continues to research and review packaging solutions and created consistent assessments to further reduce any impact to the environment. Together for wellness. Well.Actually. together for a better world.